OK, everyone, it’s day THREE of Get Woodworking Week, and the posts keep coming in! I think we’re starting to generate a little bit of excitement out there. Now, remember, Get Woodworking Week works when we spread the word, so take some time this week to talk to others about the craft. Not sure what to say? Either was I when I spoke in front of my sons’ classes the past few years. Here are the videos of those events:
This was from my 2011 trip to the schools
And, this was from 2010.
Here are some of the blog posts that came in yesterday. I hope you enjoy reading them!
- Digital Woodworker: Getting started in woodworking – Tools with a Japanese flair
- Stu’s Shed: Colour my (shed) world
- Woodshop Demos: Analysis paralysis
- The School of Wood: There’s a hole in the bucket! Getting started woodworking with hand tools.
- The Wood Whisperer: How to install a drawer knob
- The Woodwork Guy: The one-weekend bookcase
- A Slice of Wood Workshop: What to Build?